For a female to check if one is pregnant or not is very important. There are some genuine symptoms as well as fake symptoms also that may create confusion, and hence it is better to carry out a pregnancy test. In the market, one can find lots of pregnancy test kits, but they are costly, and many times one may not be able to access it also. What can be better than doing your own test at your home all by yourself? This not only saves your money but also helps you to maintain discretion and secrecy in case you are in need of it. Moreover, if you are an advocate of natural birth, then you might as well follow either of the following methods to see if you are going to be a mother or not.
- Drain O: Drain O is often available in our homes, and it is used to clear blocked drains. Keep in mind that Drain O is a chemical substance and you should use gloves and be careful while you use it for the test. You need to pour and mix one-fourth cup of your morning urine sample into one-fourth cup of Drain O. Use a plastic cup so that it can be easily disposed of later on. In case there is a change in color of your urine to green or bluish green immediately then the test is positive. In case of no colorchange, the test is negative.
- Mustard Powder: This is one of the most effective tests but also a slightly tricky one. There are women who try to get pregnant but fail due to problems of infertility. But this test can cut down on your cost if you have to do apregnancy test every twice or thrice a month. In this, you have to mix around half a cup of mustard water into the bathtub. Then soak yourself in the tub for around twenty to thirty minutes. In case the menstruation does not resume in another couple of days then you are pregnant.
- Tuna juice and Vinegar: Vinegar and a can of tuna can be your savior if you want to conduct a home pregnancy test. Extract the juice of tuna and add it to a cup of vinegar. Let this concoction lie at room temperature overnight. In the morning use the morning urine sample and add it to the concoction. If this turns dark green, then the test is positive. If there is no change in the color, it means that you are not pregnant.
- Soap: Soap is the most common object which is surely present in every house irrespective of your economic condition. You have to soak a small bar of soap into a cup of water for five to ten minutes. Then add your sample of morning urine into the cup. In case you observe any bubble, foaming or frothing it means that you are going to be a mother. In case of no change, well better luck next time!
- Source: https://fogut.com/homemade-pregnancy-tests/